[Pack163] Pack 163 Parent/Leader Meeting - Change in Date!!

  • From: "Durben, Katherine" <katherine.durben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' (pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:24:16 +0000

Greetings:

     Due to the Packer play-off game this Sunday, the Pack 163 Parent/Leader
meeting has been rescheduled for 8:00 pm on Thursday, January 6 at the
Landquist's house.  I apologize for the short notice on this.  Remember that
all leaders need to attend or send a representative, as important Pack
information is discussed.  We also especially encourage anyone willing to help
with the Pinewood Derby to attend.  (And we really do need your help to make
this event a success and fun for everyone.)

Regards,
Kathy

Agenda
Pack 163 Parent/Leader Meeting
Thursday, January 6, 2010
8:00 p.m.
The Landquist's - 623 Elk Lane

  1.  Pinewood Derby

  1.  Blue & Gold Dinner

  1.  January Roundtable Report

  1.  February Pack Meeting Duties

  1.  Budget Update

  1.  Activities Update

  1.  Winter Jamboree and Other Camp Updates

  1.  Other Business

-       Rechartering