[Pack163] Jamboree Agenda/Parking

  • From: "brian george" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bjg455@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Pack163 <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leaders <pack163-leaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:50:46 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Pack,  I have attached the Agenda we will be following on Saturday! I
will have plenty printed out at the camp for hand outs. We will be rotating 4
groups of Scouts through 5 activities. Each group will be about 3 scouts. I
will lead 1 group to each activity but we will need 3 more leaders/adults to
lead a group. I will go over each activity with the leaders before we start. We
will have coffee & donuts for those arriving Saturday morning. Parking: The
cabin is further from the parking lot than i remembered. Park at the cabin, it
has plenty of room. Go Scouts! Brian George