[Pack163] BUCKS GAME

  • From: Jennifer Winters <jenniferwinters500@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 19:53:15 -0600

****REMINDER****

*PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY THIS SATURDAY MARCH 1ST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
ATTENDING THE BUCKS GAME.*

Hello Scout Families,

Our April Pack outing is going to be a Milwaukee Bucks game on Sunday April
12th at 2:00 p.m.  (This is the last day of spring break.)

This is a scout game with lots of special things happening that day.
1.) All scouts will receive a free scout night patch.
2.) The first 5,000 kids 14 and under will receive a free Bucks jersey
(plan to come early!!)
3.) All scouts can shoot a post-game free throw and take a picture on the
court.

We have an area reserved on the lower level baseline so we can sit
together.  Tickets are $25.00 each (face value $37).  I would like to get
the tickets ordered by March 1st so I can give them to you at the Blue &
Gold dinner.

If you are interested in attending the game, please email me at
jenniferwinters500@xxxxxxxxx.

Thanks-
Jenny Winters