[p900] Serial Port

  • From: David <mailsub@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: P900@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:57:25 +1000

I'm not much of a programmer but I was hoping to find out if it may be
possible to use the P910 serial port in reverse. By that I mean, normally you
connect a serial port on your computer to the P910 and talk to it. What I
would be interested in doing is connecting the P910 to the serial port on
something like a Cisco router and using the handset to configure the device
via a VT100 terminal emulation (much the same way as some Palm users
currently do now)

Where should I look to try and start comming to terms with this?

Any suggestions would be greatefully recieved.

--
Best Regards,

David