[oxnatbees] Re: Prime Swarm

  • From: "Ann Welch" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ann_welch" for DMARC)
  • To: <oxnatbees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:41:51 +0100

Hi Karl,
I don't know if you'll receive this because I'm having difficulty with the Oxnats group freelist but please do let me know if you get it.
I'm loving hearing about your bees. Are they all descended from Paul's number 7 top bar hive and hence my colony in 2015 ?
So great to hear how they've travelled about lol.
BW Ann

-----Original Message----- From: Karl Pattison (Redacted sender "kar2l" for DMARC)
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 7:39 PM
To: oxnatbees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oxnatbees] Prime Swarm

A lovely day for one of my hives to swarm, captured and boxed early afternoon.
Telephoned people on the priorities list-those without bees but no one answered.
Eventually working my way through the list I got an answer and this prime swarm went to Brian & Faith in Summertown.
Bee close to your phones peoples as it’s swarm time!
I’ll hoping to have another swarm from the third buzzing hive soon !!

Karl (Bicester)

Sent from my iPhone