[overture] Re: matlab output

  • From: Bill Henshaw <henshaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 12:56:42 -0800

Hi Justin:
   You can output solution values to a text file using the "file output"
or "save ovText file" options from the plotStuff main menu. You will
then need to figure out how to read this data into matlab. I don't believe
there is currently any option to save a 2d or 3d solution to a matlab
file.

...Bill

zmh021810 wrote:
Dear everyone,
I know there is a option to output the data as the matlab form. But If I want to output the data of the contour in a certain time, if the matrix for this contour is a large 2D matrix, for example, it is 200x400. How can I do that? I do not want to do 200 times and each time I can output a 1D matrix which size is 400. If someone knows that, hope you can share it with me. Best wishes for you! Justin