[OMB] Re: September 9 Meeting Reminder (We're back in Abingdon for this one)

  • From: Link Elmore <linkelmore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 19:42:48 -0400

As one of the Abingdon folks, I am really glad to see the club returning from
Bristol.  My thanks to those who negotiated this new location at Bonefire.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to support the re-arrival to Abingdon with my
presence on Mondays since I work that night of the week.  I'll look forward to
seeing you in December, after the semester is over.

Cheers,
Link