[OMB] September 9 Meeting Reminder (We're back in Abingdon for this one)

  • From: Overmountain Brewers Club <aahomebrewclub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 15:28:22 -0400

Hey, everyone.

This is a reminder that we will be having our next club meeting on *Monday,
September 9 at 7:00 PM*.

This time around Bonefire Smokehouse in Abingdon has been kind enough to
host our meeting (directions at the end of the email for those who don't
already know where it is). We will have our own room closed off from the
rest of the restaurant for the meeting. My understanding is that we will be
meeting in this room for the entire meeting (unlike Stateline where we all
sit at a table first). The food and beer at Bonefire is great, so I very
much encourage anyone who wants to to have a bite or a drink to eat and
drink as well.

Ideally (and depending on how this location works out) this will be the
last time that we move meeting locations. Stateline was a great location
for us but it didn't really fit into OMB's original mission as the Abingdon
Homebrew Club.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday (especially those of you
who said Bristol was too far away :)).

*Address:*

260 West Main St.
Abingdon, Virginia 24210

(They're in the old Withers Hardware store building)

Map: http://goo.gl/maps/RNtnW