[OMB] Re: Oktoberfest 2013 - Tomorrow - Logistics - Let's Pimp Our Tent

  • From: Brent Dingus <bdingus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OMB <overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:35:19 -0400

I'll be there around 9:00 in the morning. I won't be judging this year, so
I'll be around the tent area helping set up.

I'll have my co2 tank and 4-way manifold, and 2 kegs. If someone else has a
tank, please bring it. It looks like we'll have 6-7 kegs. If we end up with
more than that, we'll just rotate them as needed.

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!
Brent