[O Velho News] "spam"nografia

  • From: O Velho <ovelho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ovelho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:01:45 -0300

Esta mensagem ai em baixo parece um SPAM comum não é ?

Dear Friend , This letter was specially selected to
be sent to you ! This is a one time mailing there is
no need to request removal if you won't want any more
! This mail is being sent in compliance with Senate
bill 1621 ; Title 5 ; Section 306 ! This is NOT unsolicited
bulk mail ! Why work for somebody else when you can
become rich in 10 weeks ! Have you ever noticed the
baby boomers are more demanding than their parents
and more people than ever are surfing the web . Well,
now is your chance to capitalize on this . WE will
help YOU use credit cards on your website and SELL
MORE ! You are guaranteed to succeed because we take
all the risk ! But don't believe us . Mrs Simpson of
Nebraska tried us and says "I was skeptical but it
worked for me" . We assure you that we operate within
all applicable laws ! For the sake of your family order
now ! Sign up a friend and your friend will be rich
too . Thank-you for your serious consideration of our
offer ! Dear Friend ; You made the right decision when
you signed up for our directory ! We will comply with
all removal requests . This mail is being sent in compliance
with Senate bill 1626 , Title 9 , Section 304 ! THIS
IS NOT MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING . Why work for somebody
else when you can become rich inside 22 MONTHS . Have
you ever noticed people are much more likely to BUY
with a credit card than cash plus people are much more
likely to BUY with a credit card than cash ! Well,
now is your chance to capitalize on this ! WE will
help YOU process your orders within seconds and decrease
perceived waiting time by 200% ! The best thing about
our system is that it is absolutely risk free for you
! But don't believe us ! Prof Ames of Texas tried us
and says "I was skeptical but it worked for me" ! We
assure you that we operate within all applicable laws
! You will blame yourself forever if you don't order
now ! Sign up a friend and you'll get a discount of
80% . Cheers ! Dear Friend , Thank-you for your interest
in our briefing . If you are not interested in our
publications and wish to be removed from our lists,
simply do NOT respond and ignore this mail . This mail
is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1623 ,
Title 3 ; Section 309 . THIS IS NOT A GET RICH SCHEME
. Why work for somebody else when you can become rich
within 45 WEEKS ! Have you ever noticed people will
do almost anything to avoid mailing their bills and
most everyone has a cellphone ! Well, now is your chance
to capitalize on this . We will help you increase customer
response by 190% and increase customer response by
150% ! You are guaranteed to succeed because we take
all the risk . But don't believe us . Mr Jones of Nevada
tried us and says "Now I'm rich, Rich, RICH" . We are
a BBB member in good standing ! We IMPLORE you - act
now . Sign up a friend and you'll get a discount of
50% ! Warmest regards . Dear Salaryman , Thank-you
for your interest in our newsletter . We will comply
with all removal requests . This mail is being sent
in compliance with Senate bill 1816 ; Title 6 , Section
309 ! Do NOT confuse us with Internet scam artists
! Why work for somebody else when you can become rich
in 71 months ! Have you ever noticed people will do
almost anything to avoid mailing their bills & people
will do almost anything to avoid mailing their bills
. Well, now is your chance to capitalize on this .
We will help you process your orders within seconds
& increase customer response by 150% . You can begin
at absolutely no cost to you ! But don't believe us
. Mr Jones of Nebraska tried us and says "I was skeptical
but it worked for me" . We are licensed to operate
in all states . Do not go to sleep without ordering
. Sign up a friend and you get half off ! Warmest regards
.

Agora, copie e corte texto para ca:

http://www.spammimic.com/decode.shtml

Apertando o botao "decode" e vc vera a minha mensagem escondida.

:)

Saude e Paz !

O Velho
http://www.ovelho.com

|  "The reasonable man adapts himself to |
|     the world; the unreasonable one    |
|  persists in trying to adapt the world |
|   to himself. Therefore, all progress  |
|    depends on the unreasonable man."   |
|          --George Bernard Shaw         |