[ourplace] Re: update on Helen

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 22:42:34 -0700

Well, those wedding vows do mean something, you know. For better or worse, sickness and health aren't there just to sound nice.

Karen

on 10:19 PM 3/29/2017, Rosemarie Chavarria said:

Hi, Karen,

Yes, this is really sad. Years ago Helen had an accident so she has a fear of driving now. All the more reason for Tom to help her. He knows she can't do much for herself now. What's even worse is she'll have to be off of work for at least 3 months or more. If Mom and I wanna get our hair done, we'll probably have to have Peggy or Lori do it.

Rosie