[ourplace] Re: We need prayer, please

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 16:48:48 -0700

thank you, Connie. We're just praying for good things all the way round. Whew!

Karen
on 04:38 PM 7/5/2016, cmohney1961@xxxxxxxxx said:

Oh my goodness Karen, I will definitely be praying. My heart goes out to all of you. Especially your sun. There is no doubt in my mind that if I were in his shoes, I would be hysterical myself. I hope for your sake you can get transportation to get to your sun and his family. Take care.
Connie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2016, at 7:14 PM, Karen Delzer <<mailto:catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks much, Devon!

Karen
Well, Karen, the removal of equipment is always a good sign. Prayers are still going up from here, too, though. Devon.