[ourplace] Re: We need prayer, please

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 13:17:11 -0700

Well, it was my son's dog, and she was in their front yard. He didn't realize that she could or would jump the barrier that they have in the living room, and he didn't realize that she was afraid of the firecrackers because she hadn't been afraid before that. It's just a sad set of circumstances.
Thank you for praying.

Karen

on 11:09 AM 7/5/2016, Marty Rimpau said:

Hi Karen, this is terrible, I think that those people should have tied that dog up, so he couldn't jump on to your property, so my thoughts and prayers are with you all, and I just pray that the baby will be completely healed.
Marty