[ourplace] Re: Tuesday

  • From: "Vickie" <rolisonv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:11:34 -0700

You sure do have my prayers too, Chris. You are way too young to be going
through such suffering. Do take care of yourself. Keep your body well
nourished. I know you like those drinks you call medicine, but too many could
be dragging you down and weakening your am unities. Don’t mean to sound like a
preacher, but the doctors here, say one a day is fine. Any more and you may be
doing your body harm. So do take care of yourself young one. Chocolate is
much better for you smile.
Vickie