[ourplace] Re: Sonar Glasses

  • From: Victor Lawrence <victorelawrence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 10:55:17 -0700

There is a company out of Israel that makes a pair of glasses called
Orcam. These glasses detect objects and even recognize faces. I read
about it last year. www.orcam.com

VicOn 9/2/15, Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We've gone several times and really enjoyed it. Wish we could go and
stay overnight and look in a more leisurely manner, though. :)

Karen
on 08:59 AM 9/2/2015, Rosemarie said:
Hi, Karen,

I have a friend who gets things at Sea Sun and she really likes it.

Rosie

From: ourplace-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [
mailto:ourplace-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx