[ourplace] Re: Open Drive Account Created

  • From: Rayford Saucier <cajunman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 19:34:00 -0500

I learned since before age eight not to take people at their word till they have been tried and proven true; like "is this dollar yours?" or when expecting someone you never met try leaving seventeen cents on the dining room table and checking after they left. Words are cheep, The beloon called pride can be pricked with a pin and quickly deflates, and a brick on one's shoulder too easially falls when bumped. So, promises fall through, nothing gets done and we are left holding the bag.
You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do
not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!