[ourocmr] Missing Gustafson Black 3 Dome Tank Car

  • From: Steve Schiffman <schiffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OCMR Freelist <ourocmr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olivier Gosse <ogosse4780@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 22:34:39 -0800

I am missing an Athearn black 3 Dome Tank car with Gustafson Oil reporting mark. It was on Van Schultz's module spotted on his oil delivery spur.

I have been informed that Olivier Gosse removed the tank car thinking it was one of his cars. I am not sure why he thought that but you really do need to keep track of your own equipment and not just guess that something is yours.

I would appreciate the return of the car. Please put it back on the layout somewhere. I will find it when I am at the layout at the Nixon Presidential Library this next Thursday and Friday.

Thanks,

--
Steve Schiffman