[ourlunchgroup] Re: tubing?

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 23:26:15 -0600

Whooo!!!! I survived girls camp and am succesfully a full time girls camp
attender and succesfully came home and showered!! :)
Pretty sure you dont have to pay twice to float the river! :) Its just to
rent the tubes once! Im pretty sure I can go on Thursday, but I might be on
all for the grain inspection depending on when the grain trucks come
through! But I'm notreally sure what time I will get off?! Maybe around 5
or 6?! We could leave at a time that everyone else wanted and then I could
drive out for like the second time?! Not sure! I think we should pack
dinners and then go get ice cream in lava! :) I bought the cutest swimming
suite and am soooo excited! Missed you guys! If you want to come watch any
parades... let me know! I'm in three in the next three weeks!! :) someone
set the time and I think we will be great! :) I can text people and get a
head count! I can drive my car or van depending on how many people are
coming! Do we all want to come and meet at my house?!
Luvs,
Shanaynay
P.S. Jarom where was the survice mission trip next summer?! super
interested in going!! :)