[ourlunchgroup] Re: tubing?

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:00:05 -0700 (PDT)

woah! going against the grind! :) you are quite the risk taker, Brock! :)
how long does it take to float the river? and can we do it more than once or
does that cost more? OR can we hijack the innertubes and float the Portneuf
until it hooks up with the snake and then go for the ocean? :) then we can
float to West India and get some Rosewood :) sound like a plan? :)

~Jacey~