[ourlunchgroup] Re: Tomorrow!!!

  • From: Megan Frei <mfrei95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 00:53:29 -0600

I'm glad you had fun Brock. To bad you couldn't get jacey  a hawaiian. I think
that we should all do a awesome road trip after we graduate and go to Disney
land! And Kristina I won't need a ride I'll have to come down later because I
have a stupid thing my mom is making me do and it's totally ridiculous and
dumb. So I'll be down there at around two ish. So ya it's dumb and I'm way
bummed out. :,(

Sent from my iPod