[ourlunchgroup] Tomorrow!!!

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:49:56 -0600

Does anyone want to do anything tomorrow?! We could have a bon fire with
homemade eclairs and roasted twinkies!!! or we could go crash someone elses
party!!! Or we could go to DI!!! (ha ha) or we could go to a different
park!!! or we could have a movie night at someones house!!! or we could dye
each others hair with kool aid and paint each others toe nails!!! or we
could play mud football!!! or we could fly to hawaii on a magical carpet and
go swim in the ocean with Brock!!! or we could dig a tunnell to oregon and
go to the zoo with travis!!! Or we could have a planning party for lagoon
and fight over whos riding with who!!! K runnin out of ideas!! Anyone else
want to do anything?! Let me know!
Luvs,
Shanaynay :)