[ourlunchgroup] Re: Thanks Everyone!!!

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:43:55 -0600

:) You are soo welcome! :) ha ha! We are all amazing! I am soo glad that we
all had such a good time!! :) The boys are all amazing! Thank you for
letting us come to your house Jacey and Amanda! :) And thank you for
your Dad coming to take pictures! :) MY mom's foot is not broken just
cartilage damage! She should be better soon!! Thanks for all being such
amazing friends! Thank you for always! being amazing!
Luvs Shanaynay
P.s. I just died my sisters hair with kool aid! :)