[ourlunchgroup] Thanks Everyone!!!

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 18:53:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello friends!!! I hope that you all have had a great Easter!!! I would just
like to thank all of you for everything you all did yesterday to make the date
so succesfull!!! Especially Kristina, you did so much organizing and planning
and everything!!!!! I hope that your mom gets better!!! And thank you Amanda
for dinner at your house, and thanks Megan and Emily for bringing salads! They
were super good!!! Thanks again everyone!! I had a blast last night!! I love
all of you so much! You are seriously the most amazing group of people I
know!!!!
~Jacey~
p.s. Thank you Brock for being super cool! I hope that you had a great time on
your date with Erica!!! we missed you last night :)
p.s.s. I would like to appologize for falling asleep... again... :)
p.s.s.s And I would like to give a special thanks to the guys for going with us
:) you are the coolest group of guys i have ever known!!!!! :)