[ourlunchgroup] Re: PARTY

  • From: Lettie Burton <pineapple_nerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:38:45 -0700 (PDT)

Mine's 339-7960 or you can try my home: 775-4580
Lettie

From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2011, 3:50 AM

wow, that was nuts
brock, the tandum was wayyyyyyyy fun!
daniel, you are the coolest tie dye taliban i have ever seen
patrick, you're a beast, hows your chest?
Kris, you were a very good "mother of the hose"
travis, you're nuts
megan...keep working on your pitching :)
i'm proud to anounce at least a dozen new bruises and scars on my legs and
arms...
and my leg has stopped bleeding...and i can feel my arm...and patrick and i are
on the same team from now on for the saftey of everyone...thank you :)
~Jacey~
If ever i was in a war, i would want all of you by my side...so patrick can
steal their hose. :)