[ourlunchgroup] Re: PARTY

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 04:13:58 -0700 (PDT)

i think that it's just when i leave my house, i do get hurt at home, but not as
often :) hey, i left my flip flops at your house, so if you find them, don't
eat
them or anything, deal? :)
~Jacey~

p.s. thanks! you're tough too! and you had a nice tan line on your feet!! :)
p.s.s jarom, i'm so pumped for you to be back!!!! whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s.s.s i'm leaving to run my race, whish me luck, in case i pass out and die
of
heat stroke, jarom you