[ourlunchgroup] Re: Anyone there?!

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:53:56 -0600

Jarom- Thats mazing nd I thik at woud be amaing togo!!! And I am being
totaly serious. High adventure sounds fun! We have girlscamp that same
week! This year we are going to Oida amp grond us past Preston for award
girls camp! For Yout confrence we did a treck! It was way fun and pretty
hard too!! I just asked Lance Marshall a guy on our high council, and also
a physical therapist at Advanced if he was highering for the summer and
sure enough he was! I start the end of July and hopefully will work through
senior year also!! This year for our family reunion we are going to my
aunts house in Utah! We are going to a water park and then mostly hanging
out! :)

To everyone- The gravel pitt is just what I call it! It's actually called
Jesen's Grove. There is a rope swing and dock!! :) it should be way fun!
Will you guy start asking people if they want to come?! And how would you
guys feel about a temple trip like later in the day sometime at the end of
this month?! Brock, What are you doing this summer?!

Luvs,Shanaynay :)