[ourlunchgroup] Re: Anyone there?!

  • From: Daniel Spreier <crazypirate22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:15:46 -0600

Jarom, you almost exactly described my high adventure! We are car camping,
hiking to union falls, swimming and cliff jumping there, going to a river
and rafting for two days. And guess what week? the 10-14 of july. That is
my high adventure and my family is going to lagoon this week for 3 days!
Then I have Boys ranch from the 25th of july through the 11 of august.
Today I am job hunting and refining my resume.