[ourlunchgroup] Re: 4 DAY WEEKEND!!!! NEXT WEEK!!!!

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 15:33:05 -0700 (PDT)

jarom, that is the most amazing thing i have ever seen :)
and kris, that was one of my favorite talks to! and i really like the one that Sister Dalton gave about fathers and their daughters :) it was so cute! and i am completely in agreeance with you. we do hang out with the COOLEST boys ever!, you guys are respectful, and kind, and reverent, and you respect your priesthood, and i LOVE being around you guys, you always make me feel so good about myself and i want to be a better person whenever i'm around you guys. :) thank you!
~Jacey~