[ourlunchgroup] Re: 4 DAY WEEKEND!!!! NEXT WEEK!!!!

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 07:47:26 -0600

the four day weekend? I think we should rearrange furniture :) It would be
so much fun!
-
Jarom
Nessa, that is so cool!!! I think I'm seriously related to the prophet! :)
He's my brother in law's, Aunt's, Cousin twice removed, brother, who was
formerly the owner of a goldfish named steve who was passed down the family
line of the Garlitz Family, where one of their former roomamtes who was
friends on facebook with Barbra Streisand, was his cousin.. or at least I
think... I know it's some super obscure relation! :) but I'm related to
issac Morley in D&C :) he gets Chastised by the Lord
Jacey, that is awesome :)
Brock, how long are you hunting?
Hi shanaynay! :)