[otb] November 22, OTB Update

  • From: "victor" <victor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: otb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:48:27 -0400

November 22, 2005

Dear friends and family in the Lord:

        I will admit that the last update was not very informative, except that
it
gives you a little picture into the heart of our ministry.  We have all got to
get moving if we are going to reach the world in our generation.  We have to
quit seeing enemies and remind ourselves who the real enemy is.  He would love
for us to concentrate hate on each other instead of showing the love of the
King.  (I can?t wait for His birthday party, can you?!  Invite as many as you
can to have a Merry Christmas!  But, more on that in a different update!)

        So what are we doing?  We are busy at home updating our website,
getting a
new one up and running, and making as many contacts as we can.  We have also
been blessing local church ministries here in our area.  We are involved in an
ongoing theater series in Oakdale, Kentucky, adding what we do to what they
do, and seeing what God does with all of it.  It has been blessing us as much
as anyone.  Vic spoke at a different church this Sunday, adding to their
worship service, and we watched as the Lord dove-tailed his message with the
one the pastor had prepared.  In between, we are scheduling the summer,
updating promo material, volunteering at the boys? school and contacting the
people you and others have been suggesting.  There are also many other things
having to do with life in general, but you know what those are.  (I do hope
you don?t spend as much time under the hood of your van as we do.)

        If you have suggestions for our website http://otbusa.org please e-mail
them
to us.  It would also be great to hear from you and find out how you are.
Happy Thanksgiving, and remember to spend some good time there before you move
on to Christmas.  We serve a generous and gracious King.

God bless,

Linda

P.S.  Disciples are not mass produced, they are hand tooled.  (Read James 1:1.
Insert your name!)

http://www.otbusa.org
the Subject field.