[osaeconrod] Oregon SAE Connecting Rod - February 2011

  • From: katie-jo.knudson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: osaeconrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 17:30:56 -0800

Oregon SAE Upcoming Events - February 2011
Governing Board Meeting
When:   Tuesday, February 15th, 2011, 4:30-5:30pm
Where:  Daimler Trucks North America Corporate Headquarters
           4747 N. Channel Ave. Portland, OR 97217 Room 3H
Non Daimler employees need to come early to fill out ITAR forms, someone
will need to meet you.
Please e-mail: chair@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to let us know you're coming, and plan
to arrive by 4:25pm.

Evening Tech Meeting
What: Vehicle Electrification in Portland: See what is going on in our
city.
Where: World Trade Center, Oregon Room
           20 SW Salmon St. Portland, OR 97204
The Oregon Room is on the Mezzanine Level (Level 2). Enter the building on
Salmon Street between Naito Parkway and 1st Ave.
When: Thursday, February 24th , 6:30-9:00 pm
Cost: $6 SAE Members, $7 General Public, $4 for all Students.  Includes
Pizza and refreshments from Bellagios.
RSVP: Respond to Will Rossi Tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx by Tuesday February 22nd.

See attachment for more information.

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.