[osaeconrod] IMPORTANT UPDATE: Event date has changed!

  • From: rebecca.bauman@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: osaeconrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:57:04 -0800

****When: Wednesday, February 23th, 6:30-9:00 pm  *****

Evening Tech Meeting
What: Vehicle Electrification in Portland: See what is going on in our
city.
Where: World Trade Center, Oregon Room
           20 SW Salmon St. Portland, OR 97204
The Oregon Room is on the Mezzanine Level (Level 2). Enter the building on
Salmon Street between Naito Parkway and 1st Ave.
When: Wednesday, February 23th, 6:30-9:00 pm
Cost: $6 SAE Members, $7 General Public, $4 for all Students.  Includes
Pizza and refreshments from Bellagios.
RSVP: Respond to Will Rossi Tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday February 22nd.

Thank you,

Rebecca Bauman
Western Star Mechatronics
Daimler Trucks North America LLC
Portland
C9-WST
4735 N. Channel Ave.
Portland, OR 97217 U.S.A.

Phone: 503.745.2876
Fax: 503.745.7900
Mobile: 503.308.8831
Email: Rebecca.Bauman@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.daimler-trucksnorthamerica.com

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.