[orgprints] AW: R: Re: orgprints archive updating

  • From: "Willer Helga" <helga.willer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orgprints@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:16:20 +0100

Dear Annamaria,

I will include all Italian institutions into the institution tree at organic
eprints.

I would also like to add the relevant institutions to the address database,
which will be made available at the Core Organic Web portal.

For this I would like to have, however, the name of the department or better
even the person, who deals with organic farming, not just the name of the main
institution. Otherwise I think the address information is not really of use.
Can you please send such a list ? (Please find "my" current list below, but
again, not in all cases it it clear what department / person is the contact for
organic farming).

Thank you very much.

Yours

Helga

Assoziazione Italiana per l'Agricoltura Biologica AIAB, Comitato Scientifico
Cristina Micheloni
Via dei Tigli, 2,  I - 230234  Fagagana   Italy
Tel: +39-0432-800371  Fax: +39-051-232011
c.micheloni@xxxxxxx    www.aiab.it
Activities: Research contact in AIAB

Gruppo di Ricerca in Agricoltura Biologica-Italia GRAB-IT, c/o DIBIAGA
Prof. Dr.  Raffaele Zanoli
Via Delle Breche Bianche,  I - 60131  Ancona   Italy
Tel: 0039-71-2204929  Fax: 0039-71-2204858
zanoli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    http://www.diiga.univpm.it/grabit/
Activities: Organic farming research coordination in Italy

Istituto Agronomico Mediterraneo di Bari (IAMB) / Mediterranean Institute of
Organic Farming Bari IAMB, Settore Agricoltura Biologica / Organic Farming
Dr. Fabrizio de Castro
Via Ceglie 9,  I - 70010  Valenzano (BA)   Italy
Tel: 0039-080-4606284  Fax: 0039-080-4606206
iamdir@xxxxxxx
http://www.iamb.it/iamb2005/programmi/webcreate.php?id=49&idarea=4
Activities: Organic farming research, advice, documentation, information

Land- & Forstwirtschaftliches Versuchszentrum, Research Centre for Agriculture
and Forestry

I - 39040  Post Auer Pfatten   Italy
Tel: +39 0471 969510  Fax: +39 0471 969599
   http://www.laimburg.it/
Activities: State research station with organic farming activities

L'istituto Agrario di San Michele ISMAA / Agricultural Institute San Michele,

Via Edmondo Mach,  I - 38010   S.Michele all'Adige (TN)   Italy
Tel: +39 0461 615111  Fax: +39 0461 650872
   http://www.ismaa.it/
Activities: State research institute with organic farming activities

National Agriculture Research Council (CRA)
Via Nazionale, 82,  I - 00184   Roma   Italy
Tel: +39 06 478361   Fax: +39 0647836437
cra@xxxxxxxxxx    http://www.entecra.it/sito/index.htm
Activities: Coordination of national research institutions, many organic
farming projects

National Body for New Technology, Energy and Environment ENEA
Lungotevere Thaon di Revel 76,  I - 00196   Roma   Italy
Tel: +39 06 36271  Fax: +39 06 36272591
http://www.enea.it/com/ingl/default.htm
Activities: State research with regional centres, organic farming research
activities

National Institute of Agricultural Economy INEA, Istituto Nazionale di Economia
Agraria INEA
Via Barberini, 36,  I - 00187  Roma   Italy
Tel: +39 06478561  Fax: +39 0647856201
inea@xxxxxxx    http://www.inea.it/
Activities: State research, organic farming projects

National Research Institute for food and Human Nutrition INRAN, Istituto
Nazionale di Ricerca per gli Alimenti e la Nutrizione - INRAN
Via Ardeatina,  I - 546 - 00178  Roma   Italy
Tel:   Fax:
president@xxxxxxxx    http://www.inran.it/
Activities: State research, organic farming projects

Postgraduate Course on Mediterranean Organic Agriculture, c/o Istituto
Agronomico Mediterraneo IAMB,
Dr. Lina AL Bitar
Via Ceglie 9,  I - 70010  Valenzano (BA)   Italy
Tel: +39 080 4606204  Fax: +39 080 4606206
albitar@xxxxxxx
http://www.iamb.it/en/aree_tematiche/agricoltura_biologica_mediterranea.htm
Activities: Training in Mediterranean Organic Agriculture

Research Centre for Animal Production CRPA , Centro Ricerche Produzioni Animali
CRPA

Corso Garibaldi, 42,  I - 42100   Reggio Emilia   Italy
Tel: +39 0522 436999  Fax: +39 0522 435142
ortofrutticola@xxxxxxx
http://www.crpa.it/home/it/Linee-di-I/Qualit--e-/index.asp
Activities: State research institute with organic farming activities

Research Centre for Fruit and Vegetable production - CRPV, Centro Ricerche
Produzioni Vegetali - CRPV

Via Vicinale Monticino, 1969,  I - 47020  Diegaro di Cesena (FC)   Italy
Tel: +39 0547347164  Fax: +39 0547346142
ortofrutticola@xxxxxxx    http://www.crpv.it/
Activities: State research institute with organic farming activities

Scientific Network on Organic Farming in the Mediterranean Countries (MOAN),
c/o Istituto Agronomico Mediterraneo IAMB Mediterranean Agronomic Institute
Dr.  Damiano Petruzzella
Via Ceglie 9,  I - 70010  Valenzano (BA)   Italy
Tel: +39-080-4606304  Fax: +39-080-4606206
petruzzella@xxxxxxx
Activities: Mediterranian Research Coordination

Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Agronomy & Weed Science / Land Lab
Dr. Paolo Bàrberi
Piazza Martiri della Libertà 33,  I - 56127   Pisa   Italy
Tel: +39 050 883111  Fax: +39 050 883296
http://www.sssup.it/sssup/

Activities: Research on weed management in organic farming

Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Master universitario di primo livello in
valorizzazione e controllo delle produzioni agro alimentari di qualità
P.za Martiri della Libertà, 33,  I - 56127   Pisa   Italy
Tel: +39 050 883111  Fax: +39 050 883296
http://www.sssup.it/sssup/

Activities: Master course on quality food, including organic production

Sistema d'Informazione nazionale sull'agricoltura biologica SINAB, Ministero
delle Politiche Agricole e Forestali
Marta Romeo
Via XX Settembre 20,  I - 00187   Roma   Italy
Tel: +39 6 47882805   Fax: +39 6 47826437
sportelloinfo@xxxxxxxx    http://www.sinab.it/
Activities: Extensive information portal on Italian and international organic
agriculture, including research information

Università Politecnica delle Marche, Dipartimento di Ingegneria Informatica,
Gestionale dell'Automazione (DIIGA)
Prof. Dr. Raffaele Zanoli
Via Brecce Bianche,  I - 60131  Ancona   Italy
Tel: +39 071 2204929  Fax: +39 071 2204858
zanoli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    http://www.agr.univpm.it/
Activities: Research on economic aspects of organic agriculture; teaching