[orgprints] AW: Fwd: I: deposit problem

  • From: "Gerlach Florian" <florian.gerlach@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orgprints@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:55:53 +0100

 Dear Serenella Puliga,
if I understand you correctly, the user was trying to deposit an eprint of the
type "master thesis" containig only bibliographic and other information but
WITHOUT uploading a document.

Since Orgprints is meant to be an archive of documents and not a database of
bibliographic information, depositing an eprint without a document is not
possible for this kind of eprint (nor for any other "document" type of eprint).
Therefore, organic eprints quite correctly tells the user to deposit the eprint
later (after he's uploaded a document to gpo with the eprint).

Regards

Florian Gerlach

Florian Gerlach
FiBL Deutschland e.V.