[orgprints] AW: Fwd: I: deposit problem

  • From: "Willer Helga" <helga.willer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orgprints@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:07:41 +0100

Dear all,

for literature / publications it is requested to attach a document, because
Organic Eprints is in the first place an archive.

I know that it can be a problem to publish Master theses on Organic Eprints as
they are examination documents and in some cases may not be published. I would
suggest that the author asks his professor if he can do it, and if not to add
the document to Organic Eprints but make it accessible to the depositor only.

The other option would be attach a good summary of the thesis.

Kind regards

Helga