[orcachat] Re: Slow Stick

  • From: Tom Speer <me@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orcachat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 08:43:26 -0700

I'd say buy one while you can!  They are pretty rugged and the stuff that typically breaks are the foam surfaces which can be glued back together.  If you should break a plastic part, you can print a new one from PETG.

Cheers,

Tom

On 9/2/21 8:39 AM, Larry Carbaugh wrote:

I was looking to play with a slow stick in my flight sim, but could not find it.
So I started to see who made it and this is what I found.
"
We want to thank everyone for their support over the past 25 years. All model planes from GWS has been discontinued and all the remaining inventory can be found on Store.gwsus.com <http://Store.gwsus.com>. ... We also welcome inquiries to buy out on part of or all remaining inventory."

I had been thinking about buying one, but now wondering when I could get replacement parts.

--
Larry Carbaugh - N7LUF
Hansville, WA 98340