[oracleerp] Re: Welcome to list 'oracleerp'

  • From: Rakesh Chathli <rchath@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracleerp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:32:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tirumala

You got the message because you have already been
added as a subscriber to the mailing list. Hence this
info was actually not required.

This information is required for the people who are
NOT yet subscribers but who want to be subscribers.

However, I thank you for responding to the message.

I trust you will find this initiative useful in your
practice as consultant.

Regards
Rakesh Chathli

www.rchath.com