[oracleerp] We have all the Oracle Apps resources in this list

  • From: "Rakesh Chathli" <rakesh.chathli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracleerp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:26:23 +0530

Hi Guys

I just wanted to let you all know that all the people who are members of
*ERP_OApps group are subscribers of this mailing list.

Hence we have people with skills in all domains and all experience
levels within Oracle Application together.

So guys please make use of this forum to your advantage.

Please feel free to seek help of gurus in this forum on any functional /
technical problems that you are facing or you can share some excellent
gotchas that came your way for the benefit of others.

Regards

Rakesh

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may
contain Birlasoft confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient,any disclosure,copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
by reply e-mail(administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) immediately and permanently delete
this message and any attachments. Thank you."