RE: what is the data dictionary?

  • From: "Goulet, Richard" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bill Ferguson" <wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx>, <TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:32:40 -0400

Aw Bill,  I remember building my own Apple][ for a motherboard, that was
fun.  Also helped that fella invent the handheld notcher for your
floppies.  That was real fun, ruined a lot of floppies before we got it
right.  OH yes I remember the old Osborne as well.  The USAF used them
to help aircrews flight plan.  Problem was that they forgot about the
printers.  Can't remember how many LPT cords I created.  Them was the
fun days, with Bulletin boards instead of the internet.  Viruses and
other bugs had a harder time getting around then, but I think I prefer
the current better.  For one thing it's easier to read things today
instead of only 40 characters at a time.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/NA Team Lead
PAREXEL International