RE: updating singly sys packages

  • From: "Thater, William" <William.Thater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:08:48 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: April Wells [mailto:AWells@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 2:58 PM
To: 'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: updating singly sys packages

AFTER you have a really good backup of the old binaries and the data files.
[Shrek]

that you KNOW for a fact cane be restored QUICKLY.;-)

--

Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA

"I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song

                william.thater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:william.thater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a
man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in deep space that I
really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young! "Why,
what did she tell you?" I don't know, I didn't listen! - Douglas Adams