Re: ** trace file

  • From: A Joshi <ajoshi977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mathias.magnusson@xxxxxxxxx, tim@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:30:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Tim,
Mathias,

Wolfgang,

   tracefile_identifier does not seem to work for
:

oradebug setospid  400

oradebug unlimit

oradebug event 10046 trace name context forever , level 12

I have a job that goes 8 hours. It is same sid, spid, pid etc. and I
want a way to get a trace with different name. The trace file also
grows very fast.

Thanks