Re: statspack snap level 7 as execution plan rep

  • From: "LS Cheng" <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:33:12 +0100

By the way statspack does not gather ACCESS_PREDICATES neither
FILTER_PREDICATES, checking statspack.snap code it states this

insert into stats$sql_plan
                , 0 -- should be max(sp.access_predicates) (2254299)
                , 0 -- should be max(sp.filter_predicates)

checked this in 9.2.0.8, I understand that there were bugs regarding these
two fileds inv $sql_plan previous version 9.2.0.6 but in 9.2.0.8?
2254299 doesnt seem a bug number

Cheers

--
LSC

On 11/20/06, Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Level 6 is required to get execution plans.

Level 7 also included segment stats:

From spdoc.txt:

 This level includes all statistics gathered in the lower level(s),
    and additionally gathers the performance data on highly used segments.

--
Jared Still