Re: statspack snap level 7 as execution plan rep

  • From: "Ghassan Salem" <salem.ghassan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exriscer@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 23:23:07 +0100

Yes it is (a bug), and relates to v$sql_plan
the bug is fixed in 10g, but there is no mention of it being backported to
9i

rgds

On 11/21/06, LS Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

By the way statspack does not gather ACCESS_PREDICATES neither
FILTER_PREDICATES, checking statspack.snap code it states this

insert into stats$sql_plan
                 , 0 -- should be max( sp.access_predicates) (2254299)
                 , 0 -- should be max(sp.filter_predicates)

checked this in 9.2.0.8, I understand that there were bugs regarding these
two fileds inv $sql_plan previous version 9.2.0.6 but in 9.2.0.8?
2254299 doesnt seem a bug number

Cheers

--
LSC