Re: sqlplus scott/tiger@tnsname hangs

  • From: Prasad <p4cldba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dan Norris" <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, krish.hariharan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:55:36 -0700

Thanks Dan/Krish .

I was not able to get any valuable info so far . For time being I have
suggested to enable the listener logging with trace_level_client=16 and wait
for the next occurrance. I heard that they have a similar issue before 2
months . so hopefully I will be able to catch  it the next time by following
both of your suggestion..

Thanks
-Prasad