Re: sga

  • From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:27:12 +0200

Brian,
I read this as 'all the SQLs are unique, and really big' - am I right?

if they are unique, they MUST be hard parsed every time.
In such a case, it might be worth reducing the Library Cache, to reduce the
time every process needs to search through it until it does not find a
preparsed object and parses itselve.

just an idea, totally untested, still without enough understanding of the
setup.

br
 Martin