RE: row source statistics in AWR

  • From: Iggy Fernandez <iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Fitzjarrell <oratune@xxxxxxxxx>, "Chris.Stephens@xxxxxxx" <chris.stephens@xxxxxxx>, "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:17:11 -0700

I need the history of V$SQL_PLAN_STATISTICS
I just checked the list of WRH$ tables and don't see it so I guess the answer
is in the negative
SQL> select table_name from dba_tables where table_name like 'WRH$%SQL%' order
by 1;
TABLE_NAME------------------------------WRH$_SQLCOMMAND_NAMEWRH$_SQLSTATWRH$_SQLSTAT_BLWRH$_SQLTEXTWRH$_SQL_BIND_METADATAWRH$_SQL_PLANWRH$_SQL_SUMMARYWRH$_SQL_WORKAREA_HISTOGRAM
8 rows selected.
I also checked the definitions of DBMS_XPLAN.DISPLAY_CURSOR and DISPLAY_AWR.
The second function does not accept the IOSTATS keyword.
Iggy

Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 10:09:53 -0700
From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "oratune@xxxxxxxxx" for
DMARC)
Subject: Re: row source statistics in AWR
To: iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx; chris.stephens@xxxxxxx; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are you looking for DBA_HIST_ROWCACHE_SUMMARY?
 David Fitzjarrell
Principal author, "Oracle Exadata Survival Guide"

     On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:55 AM, Iggy Fernandez
<iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Does anybody know the answer to this question; that is, where are row source
execution statistics stored in AWR?IggyFrom: Chris.Stephens@adm.comTo:
oracle-l@freelists.orgDate: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 14:09:36 -0500Subject: row source
statistics in AWR

I’m having trouble figuring out where row source statistics are stored in AWR.
I’ve gone through the reference doc and can’t find anything under DBA_HIST*
other than DBA_HIST_SQL_PLAN which only has the execution plans + optimizer
estimates.
 I swear I’ve seen them displayed through dbms_xplan.display_awr but I can’t
get them to display calling that function either.  I’ve taken snapshots with
flush_level = ‘ALL’ and executed SQL in between those snapshots with ‘/*+
gather_plan_statistics */  and
 statistics_level = ‘ALL’ at session and system level with no luck.

Are rowsource statistics (specifically LIO’s and a-rows for every operation in
a plan) optionally stored in AWR and if so, where?

Thanks!