Re: row source statistics in AWR

  • From: "David Fitzjarrell" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "oratune@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx" <iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Chris.Stephens@xxxxxxx" <chris.stephens@xxxxxxx>, "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 10:09:53 -0700

Are you looking for DBA_HIST_ROWCACHE_SUMMARY?

David Fitzjarrell
Principal author, "Oracle Exadata Survival Guide"

On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:55 AM, Iggy Fernandez <iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Does anybody know the answer to this question; that is, where are row source
execution statistics stored in AWR?

Iggy

________________________________
From: Chris.Stephens@xxxxxxx
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 14:09:36 -0500
Subject: row source statistics in AWR

I’m having trouble figuring out where row source statistics are stored in AWR.
I’ve gone through the reference doc and can’t find anything under DBA_HIST*
other than DBA_HIST_SQL_PLAN which only has the execution plans + optimizer
estimates.  I swear I’ve seen them displayed through dbms_xplan.display_awr but
I can’t get them to display calling that function either.  I’ve taken snapshots
with flush_level = ‘ALL’ and executed SQL in between those snapshots with ‘/*+
gather_plan_statistics */  and statistics_level = ‘ALL’ at session and system
level with no luck.

Are rowsource statistics (specifically LIO’s and a-rows for every operation in
a plan) optionally stored in AWR and if so, where?

Thanks!