** replication remove

  • From: A Joshi <ajoshi977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 07:41:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
    I am planning to copy a database that is replicated to another server. It
will not be replicated on this new server. So in order to remove replication I
plan to remove all replication software using catrepr.sql.
  I think last time I did this I also had to execute
sys.dbms_internal_trigger.destroy
  for some tables. So my question is is catrepr.sql enough to remove
replication or is there a better way to remove the replication. Or some order
to be followed. Thanks for the help.

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.