RE: password complexity -- implementing security changes

  • From: "Baumgartel, Paul" <paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:57:43 -0000

Raj--

Call me slow, but I'm not following.    User password expires, user calls help
desk, user gets "temporary" password--what then? Does user keep that password
for 60 days or change it using the stored procedure?  What about this setup
reduces calls to help desk?

Paul Baumgartel
paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
212.538.1143