Re: parse_calls/executions ratio

  • From: LS Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wjwagman@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 23:58:34 +0100

Hello Bill

I dont think that is an Oracle issue, I have seen this before in some client
server applications made by some tool called Windev and the problem was
caused by Windev. I am not sure what was wrong but the developers changed
their code the extra parse then went away.

I observed this behaviour tracing several sessions with 10046.

Thanks

--
LSC